1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: 93 Cavalier Convertible

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

93 Cavalier Convertible
By Dona on

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 2dr Convertible

Boutght this vehicle new in a very cold January 1994. My old car heater just stopped working along with all it's other problems. Saw this beauty on the floor and couldn't resist. Price was $14,500 and have loved driving this car. It's a very pretty little car, looks fantastic with the top down and pretty sharp with the top up too. It's that blue green color they had that year with grey velour interior and black top, no red in the body design, I hate that look. Just the black moldings, black bumpers. Early on had to replace front shocks. Believe I've had two sets of tires and replaced the top once. Still getting compliments on my nice looking car!

Drop top, body line, color. Sporty feel and great fuel economy. Oh yeah, great heater.

I wish it had air, I didn't ask that question when I bought it, which attests to how great it looked, didn't think of it. Convertibles still need air.