1993 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
2 DR RS Coupe
By Skyrider on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 2dr Coupe

This car just like any other has parts that wear out, but that's just maintenace. Some people think they shouldn't even change their brake pads, spark plugs, cables & other miscellaneous things. But I do want to say something, I've had other cars in the past and of all those only a Mercedes Benz that I had surpassed the comfort of driving and the momentum of this car. This car has a powerful 4 cil. engine and rides very smoothly as a bigger or more expensive car. If you buy a car like this that is not falling apart and give it regular maintenance, it'll be hard for you to get rid of it, since you'll love it.

Pretty OK
By Mr. X on 09/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 4dr Sedan

I think its pretty ok. It has never given me any problems.

One of the best cars I have owned
By Gurney on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier VL 2dr Coupe

Had this car for ten years. Changed oil every 3000 miles and treated engine and transmission with Slick 50. My daughter drove it to college for 4 years. I drive it almost everyday. Have replaced many things as they wore out and she continues to run beautifully. After 184000 miles the engine burns no oil and the oil is clen everytime I change it.

Z24 Owner prosective
By Caviler on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe

Good over all, love the power the car delivers with the v6. Easy to spin tires causes to loose control of vechile. Slim to nil on the blind spots because roof is high. Basic interior but over all good car.

1993 Cavalier RS
By dwellersskateshop on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 4dr Sedan

I bought my car in september of 2000 i have only had one problem a leaky fuel injector. thats a pretty good record for a 9 year old vehicale with 140,153 miles. The injector only cost 168 dollars(u.s.) to replace. other than that the car handles very well and the 2.2 litre 4 cylinder engine packs some punch. if you buy this car you won't be dissapointed. the major downfall of the car is the goofy place to put the oil filter. i like to change my own oil and it was a bear to get at.

very poor car
By skoniecz40 on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier VL 2dr Coupe

This car has been nothing but mechancial failures and headaches, I wish I never purchased it!