1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Worth every penny
By seid on 09/21/12 09:10 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

I would say, If you are sending your kids to college, this is a great car to get them. I had this car for the past 7 years with minor issues. And just a few days ago, the radiator and the transmission pan cracked. But I got about a little over 220,000 miles out of it. This american car was built to last and it will be sad to let it go. This car had been stolen twice, had the steering column and ignition ripped out, ran into a brick wall, was hit twice by drunk drivers and through all of it (minus body damage), it still ran like a champ. I plan on getting another one of a later model.

Cavalier
By Wilson on 09/19/05 19:31 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

I love the fuel economy, but I hate the leaky trunk, and cracked heads which I checked, it is a common problem with these cars. Overall I have had it for about 2 and a half years, and it wasnt until recently that I have had any probems with it. It broke down 3 times in the course of a week which I didnt appreciate. Overall, I like the car, Im planning on buying a newer model possibly a 97 or 98 with the new body style.

Good car
By brady on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

I don't know if I just got lucky, but my cavalier ran for over 130,000 miles with little to no repairs on it. Only after 130,000 did anything need to really be fixed.

love that car!!!!!!!!
By rick smothermon on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

perfect car for older couple!

Pretty OK
By Mr. X on 09/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

I think its pretty ok. It has never given me any problems.

1993 Cavalier RS
By dwellersskateshop on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan RS 4dr Sedan

I bought my car in september of 2000 i have only had one problem a leaky fuel injector. thats a pretty good record for a 9 year old vehicale with 140,153 miles. The injector only cost 168 dollars(u.s.) to replace. other than that the car handles very well and the 2.2 litre 4 cylinder engine packs some punch. if you buy this car you won't be dissapointed. the major downfall of the car is the goofy place to put the oil filter. i like to change my own oil and it was a bear to get at.