1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Sll around reliable and fun
By silentsquall on 04/21/10 17:31 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible RS 2dr Convertible

I bought the car with 214,000 miles on it and it ran like mint. Couldn't even hear it running when you stood next to it. The 5 spd stick was very fun to drive and look at. I owned it for 8 years with little upkeep needed. I put like 1,800 in repairs over the years and it never let me down. And it had spunk, quick off the line and great handling even in bad weather thanks to the front stabilizer bar. Also I was getting around 27 miles to the gallon. Love the car! And would recommend it to anyone.

Fun Car
By Richard on 10/06/08 14:28 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible RS 2dr Convertible

I purchased this convertible in a salvage yard 4 years ago and after getting my R title it was back on the road. The following summer I took it on a 3700 mile road trip with no problems what so ever. This has been a great car and I really like it. It has all the options except the rear window defroster and all the options work. Problems have been minimal and easily repaired; parts are cheap and can be obtained at my favorite auto parts store or junk yard. For me this has been a joy to own and I am looking forward to taking this car on a trip to the Florida gulf coast and then to the Keys next year.

93 Cavalier Convertible
By Dona on 09/03/08 16:27 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible RS 2dr Convertible

Boutght this vehicle new in a very cold January 1994. My old car heater just stopped working along with all it's other problems. Saw this beauty on the floor and couldn't resist. Price was $14,500 and have loved driving this car. It's a very pretty little car, looks fantastic with the top down and pretty sharp with the top up too. It's that blue green color they had that year with grey velour interior and black top, no red in the body design, I hate that look. Just the black moldings, black bumpers. Early on had to replace front shocks. Believe I've had two sets of tires and replaced the top once. Still getting compliments on my nice looking car!

Jonathon's trooper
By Jonathon on 06/28/06 00:04 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible RS 2dr Convertible

The 93 cavalier RS convertible was my first car. I got this car when it had 193000 miles! For a car that has this many miles its been a good car! I have only put 3000 mile on it since I've got it with only minor work done!