1993 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Not a bad vehicle for the price.
By Mark on 12/04/06 15:20 PM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe

Not a bad vehicle. My wife and I purchased this vehicle with only about 9K miles on it about 3 years ago! What a steal! Now it only has about 57K miles on it. Not bad on performance and the handling is great.

Turn and run!
By Shanzman on 02/17/06 05:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe

Where do I start? First off, if you live anywhere north of Illinois, do not get this car. Horrible heating! Within 3 weeks two spark plugs blew out of the head. I had to re-thread both of them. They did this on a cold start! It had a leak in the car,(Water) Which I could never pinpoint. I would have four inches of standing water in the rear floor wells. I have had two coil packs go bad. This is a joke to even think you can replace them. They are on the front of the engine and its takes a mechanic two hours. Replacing the heater core is supposed to be easy, Wrong! It is plastic, yes plastic from the top of it to the lines that hook up. The suspension, is rough.

Good Performance For The Money
By Crawl731 on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe

Overall this car has been very reliable and fun to drive. The Z24 has performance that the other cavaliers in 1993 didn't have. It comes with a 3.1 V6 that has some good power and acceleration. The look of the exterior is very nice and sporty. The interior is basic and comfortable in the front seats. The back seat can be tight for taller people. I have only had minor problems so far. I have 109000 miles on it now. It still has the original transmission and it is working fine.

Zed'er
By Vroom!!! on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe

I bought my Z24 in May of 2002. Since then I've had no real problems with it besides the very unreliable clutch. The power in this car is remarkable. This car just flys. The interior.. well its a 92 not too bad i guess. Its typical GM design. Very basic. Overall its really just a basic car with a big engine.

Z24 Owner prosective
By Caviler on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe

Good over all, love the power the car delivers with the v6. Easy to spin tires causes to loose control of vechile. Slim to nil on the blind spots because roof is high. Basic interior but over all good car.