1993 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Fond Memories!
By Rachel on 10/26/08 20:07 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 2dr Coupe

This was the best car I ever owned! I bought it used with 43,000 miles on it and put another 135,000 miles in 6 years. It ran like a dream even after it was flooded in Florida! The A/C didn't work so great after the fire, but it still ran for another year. (if you change the oil, dont leave the rag and bottle under the hood!) If you take care of it, it'll last you a really long time

Perfect for me
By eck125 on 12/25/05 23:43 PM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 2dr Coupe

I wanted to add my 2 cents and give love to my 93' Cavalier that I am trading in within the next week. I have had this car since 1997 and have drive it from Iowa to St. Louis<400 miles> over 50 times! and only once did I have problems with itKept the lights on while eatingI must say this car has been nothing but perfect for me.This car is good for those who accidently forget to change the oil every 3K. I have driven this car to the point of me thinking how many miles can I put on this beauty. I would be keeping it but with a baby in my life I need something a little more NEWER!

2 DR RS Coupe
By Skyrider on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 2dr Coupe

This car just like any other has parts that wear out, but that's just maintenace. Some people think they shouldn't even change their brake pads, spark plugs, cables & other miscellaneous things. But I do want to say something, I've had other cars in the past and of all those only a Mercedes Benz that I had surpassed the comfort of driving and the momentum of this car. This car has a powerful 4 cil. engine and rides very smoothly as a bigger or more expensive car. If you buy a car like this that is not falling apart and give it regular maintenance, it'll be hard for you to get rid of it, since you'll love it.