1992 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: I'm gonna miss you ol'girl

1992 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

I'm gonna miss you ol'girl
By GM Girl on

1992 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 4dr Sedan

I've had this car since we bought it new. She doesn't owe us a nickel! With 188K miles on it, my husband still takes her out on roadtrips over 400 miles one way. He travelled from Philly to Cle on a single tank of gas. He has driven this car very hard over the years and she still just zips right along. Now that he has a new truck, I'm left choosing between the 96 Saturn with 120K miles or or my old faithful girl. Guess which one I'd choose?? But with my luck, the day I sell the Saturn and all its troubles, my cav will give up the ghost! This is our 2nd Cav, and I'd buy another if I didn't have 2 growing kids.

gas mileage, a/c is COLD, back seat is comfy for an economy car. solid reliable car mechanically

why discontinue such a great entry level vehicle?? I noticed the later models back seat is like a cushion on a box. This car should be kept in production, and some interiors that a young person would appreciate should be added.