1991 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
great car
By kody70 on 03/03/10 07:11 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 2dr Coupe

My parents bought a 1991 Cavalier RS 2- door coupe 3-speed automatic a few years back and when I got my license, I was able to take it over. It's been a very reliable car, with only normal maintenance, like brakes. The only other issue was a sway bar link. It might not be the fastest car out there, but it's extremely reliable and gets from A to B with no problems. I even hit a deer and the car didn't get damaged at all.

This car has lasted so long....
By Coupons420 on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 2dr Coupe

I won this car for 5$ at an actution, and have drivin it cross country, did more neutral drops that u can imagine! plus it has 186,000 miles now!~ and i have yet to do any major repair. I have only chaged brakes normal wear, andthe dipstick broke bu thats it, plus the motor mounts went out after yrs of abuse .. hene. but othere than that i love this car and will tear it to all hell till the day it dies! this car made me love chevy once again. Plus I thought this car would die long ago, but aparnetly the reverse drops, water burnouts, and neutral drops have no effect on it!

Great drive to work car
By Benji on 10/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Cavalier RS 2dr Coupe

Only had one mechanical problem w/ the tranny soleniod. Regular maintenance and this car is a very cheap form of transportation. Sporty looking for a 11 year old car. Saves mucho bucks over driving pickup truck to work.