1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Great car

1990 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

Great car
By John Bierman on

1990 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe

Great little car, bought for my father when he was commuting 600-700 miles a week for less than $1000 from local GM dealer. Only work needed was a new battery and a new starter (althouth replacing just the solenoid probably would have fixed it as well). Love the styling on it, comfortable seats, good gas mileage (25 mpg or so in town, 30+ on the highway). Always as dependable as any car I've had (although my old Datsun 210 wagon was pretty good too), with terrific ground clearance (a big help for getting through the snow where I live). Solid machine I'd recommend to anyone needing good, cheap transportation!

Easy engine to work on though it hasn't required much of any work, ground clearance better than many SUVs, all-around nice balance and solid feel. The interior light that stays on until you've started the car is handy, too.

Nothing I can think of, but it's a little late to suggest improvements for a car made in 1990, isn't it?