1994 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Caprice model:
Must put back in reperduction
By Robert Gearring on 07/09/10 20:00 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

My caprice is one of a kind. If you keep up your maintenance it will never disappoint. Like the camaro I wish Chevrolet would start back making this car. Two of my friends have this car one a 94 and 95 and they think they're great to. Just thank about bringing it back, it would be a big seller.

Nothing to trade up to.
By TDM on 02/11/10 15:47 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

Got ours,fulylded lther seat,4.3L,at 32K frm retd couple who got it new.Safe to say it's never been abused.Hwy Mpg at 32K was 30.5 obsving spd lmts,cruise,& fully loaded.It's had only 1 tuneup.Last rd trip at 140K was 29.1 mpg.If mass is #1 factor in safety this size leads the way.Comfort? One revwer said it was like drving a livingroom dn the rd.Couldn't agree more.Yet it handles superbly in all cond's.The 6way seat holds the drver in grt drving posture while he compltely escapes normal drving fatigue-all day!Dependable? We've replaced only the water pump.All sched mntnance perfmed.Eng smokefree leaks 1qt in 3K (fixable).Still rustfree.Trade?No thx. The combo is just too good-what a ride!

My all time favorite car
By Bob on 08/01/06 15:21 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This is, and has always been, a beautiful driving and riding car. Bought it new. No major repairs, ever. Gas mileage is great for a car of this size (approx. 20 mpg overall). Oil changed regularly at 3000 miles. If it were my only car, it wouldn't be for sale

Great Car
By bubbadean on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I love driving the 94' Chevy Caprice. This car demands respect on the road, and it sure gets it. Handles incredibly well despites the size of the car. Never had a single problem with the car since I purchase it. With 128,000 it runs like new: smooth, quite, fast... I wish I could find another car like it. I love it, and I am a proud owner of this 94' Chevy

Caprice - better than an Impalla SS
By alan on 03/17/02 17:23 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I purchased my caprice from a small dealer who got a ton of them from the florida highway patrol. The exact model is called a 9C-1 and is a police pursuit package. It has the 5.7 liter (350) V8 engine like the Impalla SS, plus, special suspension, brakes, heating and cooling systems. You could buy three of these for the price of one SS and have a great ride ...