1992 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Caprice model:
Best Car I've ever had
By Scott on 03/07/08 18:44 PM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan Classic 4dr Sedan

Bst car that I have ever owned. Geat for towing and long trips on the highway. Petty easy to work on too.

Love it
By goldvirg01 on 11/09/06 15:03 PM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan Classic 4dr Sedan

This is my 2nd Caprice. The 1st was a '91. It has 152,000 miles and rides pefect. Drinks too much gas. I get about a little over 200 miles on a full tank and I use premium gas. But it only drinks like that in the city. Strong motor. Not fast at all, but strong. Will burn rubber. Very heavy car. Fun to drive. I think it is one of the best cars ever made, except for the gas mileage. 91-93 were the best years from my experience.

Money well spent
By Michigan car on 06/29/05 15:16 PM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan Classic 4dr Sedan

Very reliable. Blew oil pan gasket at 130,000, no other problems. Easy owner maintenance.

caprice built like a rock
By cloudsdoc on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan Classic 4dr Sedan

I purchased this vehicle last year with over 160000. It is in excellent shape. Had alot of miles on it but The car had been well taken care of by the looks of it. It now has over 212000 miles on it and still no oil usage. Still blows cold air and gets 25 miles to the gallon on the highway. I love this car. Chevrolet has a good thing with the caprice.

Best New and used car I've owned
By HGB on 05/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan Classic 4dr Sedan

I bought my first Caprice new in October of 1991. When I can across another one in 2000 with only 40k miles, I had to pick it up also. They are a very comfortable car with enough of an engine to move it along nicely. On long highway trips it also gets decent gas mileage (25MPG on one and 27MPG on the other). If they still made these I would buy a new one.

Caprice Classic Love it!
By schlots on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan Classic 4dr Sedan

Purcased this car on an estate auction with 27,000 miles in 2001. Best car I have ever owned! Luxury, reliability, great to drive, and best of all, very economical.

Caprice LTZ
By avanti on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan Classic 4dr Sedan

One of the most reliable cars we have ever owned. Purchased new, and currently has 138,580 miles & repairs have been limited to normal wear items, such as brakes, belts and a new battery. Engine, transmission and exhaust system are all original. Wish we could buy a new Caprice

a great classic
By fishdude on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Chevrolet Caprice Sedan Classic 4dr Sedan

I actually had a 93' caprice. this was my fisrt car. i loved it so much. the exterior styling is just so unique and admirable. i bought this car used with the above mileage on it. it ran great, tranny shifted smoother than a baby's ass. great acceloration from the 16V 5 liter engine. most comforatable car i ever been in. sadly i got in a bad wreck with this car and totalled it. i really miss this one. great car!!!