2016 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

More rifinement needed
By Harris

2016 Chevrolet Camaro LT w/1LT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought a new 2016 Camaro with the I4 turbo engine. Great power for a 4 cyl. Only problem I have is the constant cluck in front end driving over cracks in the road. GM needs to refine this. Sounds like a cheap import. Test drove a mustang and they don't have that noise in their suspension.

Get the V8!
By Vroom Vroom!!

2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS w/2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I acquired about a camaro 2SS through email and Donna Lee from Chevy Phillips in lansing, il was there every step of the way. She was delight to work with when I got to the dealership and I couldn't ask for a better salesman. This is my second car purchase this year from Donna and she will always be my go to person. Always a pleasure. The V8 is the engine to get. the rumble from the car when you start it up will put a smile on your face. It drives effortless pass other vehicles. It lighter and hugs the road and the car is built solid and tight. I am never the person to worry about a backseat in a sport car. If I'm driving I'm not worry about who in back seat they need to get there own if they can't fit :)

Love the Camaro
By Chris A.

2016 Chevrolet Camaro LT w/1LT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great gas mileage for a Camaro but have to decide if it's worth the trade off with the V6 for price, but very satisfied with the 4cyl Turbo.

Sold My C6 Corvette to buy it and I LOVE IT
By eric

2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS w/2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I had a manual 2008 C6 and was looking for a more comfortable daily driver. I test drove it and fell in love with the ride (mine has magnetic ride control), interior design and quality and performance. I bought a 2SS with Auto because I drive it in traffic. I recommend it.

There is NOTHING like an American V8!
By Emoto

2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS w/2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is a driver's car. The motor is intoxicating - both in power and sound. It is the most performance for the money that one can buy at the moment. Unlike the muscle cars of a bygone era, the 2016 Camaro SS handles as well as it accelerates, which is high praise, indeed. The interior is comfortable and well-appointed. Plenty of legroom, but if you are tall, you may want the sunroof, as merely having it means increased headroom in the car. The controls fall easily to hand. Magnetic ride and the adjustable exhaust are the way to go. Change from soft(ish) suspension and a quiet exhaust (Touring mode) to a more throaty exhaust and stiffer damping at the touch of a button. Set the ride to meet your mood or the conditions. Much has been made of visibility out of the cockpit. While no one is going to give the car a "great" rating on rearward visibility, it is certainly adequate.