Smiles for miles!!!
By mzcherylz on
2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
I bought my 2014 2SS/RS as an early birthday gift to myself in October 2013. I was a bit hesitant at first but I've wanted a Camaro for a very long time and figured it was time to splurge. I spotted my Camaro on the lot and drove home the first one I test drove. Of course, it was the model that had every bell and whistle imaginable....which was completely fine with me. The dual exhaust gives my Camaro an amazing growl and, truth be told, I get excited EVERY time I start my ride. I went from a 4 door, 4 cylinder Chevy Cobalt to 6.2L of pure muscle. It's been quite a change and, admittedly, it's taken me awhile to get used to driving this Beast! :) But, I wouldn't change a thing!!!
Favorite Features
The backup camera is a MUST as seeing anything out of the back of this car is pretty hard. I also absolutely love the MyLink system although there have been a few glitches that have happened to me and I have read on various forums that other Camaro owners have experienced the same. However, nothing has happened lately and I'm guessing there may have been some sort of software update that has taken place.
Suggested Improvements
Definitely need to change the position of the drink holders or perhaps get rid of them altogether. They pretty much are non-functional and although I try not to eat or drink in my Camaro it does happen from time to time. These cupholders make using the shifter (in a manual) pretty tricky. But, I've learned to cope and pretty much stick to drink bottles that I can close and keep on the passenger seat. :)