Love It- But Not a Family Vehicle.
By robertwayne04 on
2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
I'm 28, single. I wanted something fun to drive. I state this because there is no qualms about what this is- a fun vehicle to go Ricky Bobby fast on the weekends. The features that bother people- visibility, trunk opening, etc. are not really a consideration when I purchased this vehicle. My concerns, if any, would be the fuel economy. I understood it wouldn't be great upon purchase but it may stab your wallet to death. I just hit 400 mi. this morning and have used 2 tanks on a 19 gallon engine. Purchased with 50mi. on it. Tight budgets beware. Red SS2, loaded w/ sunroof, nav, RS: $37,800 + TTL paid. Also, I'm 6'2 and it's kind of a tight fit but you get used to it.
Favorite Features
Handling, acceleration. While others may not find it light and nimble, I love the added weight to the car. Gives it a more powerful feeling. Engine makes a great noise and responds as expected.
Suggested Improvements
Visibility and the backup camera isn't the greatest. I feel like my 2012 Honda CR-V had a better quality camera and camera positioning.