2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Black 2014 2LS

2014 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

2014 Chevrolet Camaro

LS Coupe (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic w/2LS)

Black 2014 2LS
By robynrinehart on

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Wow! I got a 2011 Hyundai Sonata for my 17th birthday, and on my 18th birthday I upgraded to my Camaro. I never thought I would be able to get my dream car, but the circumstances were in my favor at the time, so I was able to! Outstanding car, even for a LS. I feel excited to drive, and even take the longer way home just to have a bit of fun. I get many compliments, and I have customized her to my liking. I never was a car enthusiast, but this Camaro has me talking about cars every time I open my mouth. There's a large community of Camaro owners all over the web, and they're super helpful. Best decision ever to get this car.

Pretty much everything, except for the things I listed as improvements. I love the more streamlined look of the 2014. It looks less chunky than the 2010-13. But they're both beautiful. For my 5'4" frame, the seating provides more than enough room.

Vision. Changing lanes can be difficult. But adjusting my mirrors the right way helped a lot. I'm not a fan of the non-RS headlights. I think they could be smoother? It always looks kind of broken on the inside. Differences in interior would be a nice touch. They're all very similar. Larger cup holders! I don't like bringing cups in the car, but I have 3 sisters ages 8-14, so it happens too often. Tail lights? They look kind of silly to me on the 2014, but I have to say they have grown on me more than I thought they would.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review