2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Awesome Car For The Money.

2014 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

LS Coupe (3.6L V6 6-speed Manual w/1LS)

Awesome Car For The Money.
By paul_in_tx on

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

As another Review stated I'm a 42 year old doing the mid-life Crisis thing. I drove all the different models V6 and V8 and settled with the 1LS. There is plenty of power to throw this thing around when you want and not kill the bank doing it. I was not very impressed the the performance of the V8 compared to the V6. I'm sure on paper there is some difference but the seat of the pants feel was about the same to me. I like the redesign of the Gauges compared to the older ones I tested. The older ones have large needles covering a lot of the speedo making it almost useless, requiring the use of the digital speedo.

Favorite Features

There is plenty of power in the V6 to make it a very fun car to drive. It is also very well equipped so even the Base model feels like it should be more but isn't. When I was looking a similarly equipped Mustang was almost 8-10,000 more.

Suggested Improvements

My only complaint about the whole car is the cup holder. Mines a manual shift and when using this cup holders it can be some what of a odd twisting of your arm to shift.
By lansingdriver
on 04/17/14 19:15 PM (PDT)

I bought an automatic and the cupholder is convenient, but after reading your review I could imagine what a pain manual would be...especially with two big gulps in the way.