2014 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Everything I was looking for

2014 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

LS Coupe (3.6L V6 6-speed Manual w/1LS)

Everything I was looking for
By voltz06 on

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I picked my 2014 V6 LS manual Camaro in October. after a 5 month search of different vehicles I narrowed the field down to this car. I do a lot of driving for work and previous experiences have shown me that those estimated mpg stickers on cars usually lean on the generous side.I believe the sticker said 28 mpg highway. Now Granted most of my driving is highway I'm averaging 25-26 mpg which I'm very pleased with since i don't normally have the lightest foot out there. The best parts of my day is the drive to and from work! So fun to drive!!!

I love that the cars wide stance going around corners almost feels like your glued to the road. As well as having more than enough power even in the V6! Many of my friends didn't believe me that it was a V6 after they drove it!

The only issue that i have and it is a small one is the way the have the reverse set up in the manual transmission.