Black 2014 2LS
By robynrinehart on
2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Wow! I got a 2011 Hyundai Sonata for my 17th birthday, and on my 18th birthday I upgraded to my Camaro. I never thought I would be able to get my dream car, but the circumstances were in my favor at the time, so I was able to! Outstanding car, even for a LS. I feel excited to drive, and even take the longer way home just to have a bit of fun. I get many compliments, and I have customized her to my liking. I never was a car enthusiast, but this Camaro has me talking about cars every time I open my mouth. There's a large community of Camaro owners all over the web, and they're super helpful. Best decision ever to get this car.
Favorite Features
Pretty much everything, except for the things I listed as improvements. I love the more streamlined look of the 2014. It looks less chunky than the 2010-13. But they're both beautiful. For my 5'4" frame, the seating provides more than enough room.
Suggested Improvements
Vision. Changing lanes can be difficult. But adjusting my mirrors the right way helped a lot. I'm not a fan of the non-RS headlights. I think they could be smoother? It always looks kind of broken on the inside. Differences in interior would be a nice touch. They're all very similar. Larger cup holders! I don't like bringing cups in the car, but I have 3 sisters ages 8-14, so it happens too often. Tail lights? They look kind of silly to me on the 2014, but I have to say they have grown on me more than I thought they would.