2014 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
At the time of this review I have 1500 miles on my Camaro.
So far so good.
I've been driving a Celica GTS TRD for a long time and had zero issues with that car so I am hoping for the same with this
I am happy with all aspects of the Camaro.
The exterior looks and the performance are both tip top.
The interior took some getting used to.
The controls are not completely intuitive. I am not impressed with the steering wheel radio controls.
I also would have like to customize the in-dash menu selections for performance and mileage/trip readings.
The HUD is pretty cool and I like the choices of that display.
The manual tran is smooth shifting and solid.
- RS package exterior quality and appearance
- V6 and manual trans performance
- Good fuel economy (if driven lightly)
- RS package Instrumentation
- LED Entertainment/info display/functionality
- Backup cam
- Fold down back seat
- More robust radio controls on steering wheel
- Push button start instead of key
- Remote system reading and control that is not dependent on OnStar
- Trunk opening is small (but I would rather deal with it vs compromise on appearance
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.