2014 2LT RS Crystal Red Camaro
By joe_wi on
2014 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
At the time of this review I have 1500 miles on my Camaro.
So far so good.
I've been driving a Celica GTS TRD for a long time and had zero issues with that car so I am hoping for the same with this
I am happy with all aspects of the Camaro.
The exterior looks and the performance are both tip top.
The interior took some getting used to.
The controls are not completely intuitive. I am not impressed with the steering wheel radio controls.
I also would have like to customize the in-dash menu selections for performance and mileage/trip readings.
The HUD is pretty cool and I like the choices of that display.
The manual tran is smooth shifting and solid.
- RS package exterior quality and appearance
- V6 and manual trans performance
- Good fuel economy (if driven lightly)
- RS package Instrumentation
- LED Entertainment/info display/functionality
- Backup cam
- Fold down back seat
- More robust radio controls on steering wheel
- Push button start instead of key
- Remote system reading and control that is not dependent on OnStar
- Trunk opening is small (but I would rather deal with it vs compromise on appearance