2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews 2

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Awesome Car For The Money.
By paul_in_tx on 03/16/14 06:38 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

As another Review stated I'm a 42 year old doing the mid-life Crisis thing. I drove all the different models V6 and V8 and settled with the 1LS. There is plenty of power to throw this thing around when you want and not kill the bank doing it. I was not very impressed the the performance of the V8 compared to the V6. I'm sure on paper there is some difference but the seat of the pants feel was about the same to me. I like the redesign of the Gauges compared to the older ones I tested. The older ones have large needles covering a lot of the speedo making it almost useless, requiring the use of the digital speedo.

Very sharp car. Compliments everywhere I go ! (:
By jason151 on 03/03/14 21:38 PM (PST)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I'm 42, married with two kids. I needed a midlife crisis fix. I test drove the 2014 Mustang GT 5.0 Challenger 5.7 Hemi and finally the Camaro 2SS 6.2 . Out of those three above mentioned choices, the Camaro impressed me by far. It doesn't have throttle lag like the Mustang. Handles surprisingly nicely around turns and doesn't float at high speeds like the Challenger. The only downfalls of my particular model is I hate the "skip shift" feature; making you shift from 1st to 4th under light throttle. The owner's manual stated this is designed to improve fuel economy. I have found that revving the engine above 2,000 rpms will allow you to shift normally. A true adrenaline rush, a blast to drive!

Love It- But Not a Family Vehicle.
By robertwayne04 on 02/25/14 10:49 AM (PST)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I'm 28, single. I wanted something fun to drive. I state this because there is no qualms about what this is- a fun vehicle to go Ricky Bobby fast on the weekends. The features that bother people- visibility, trunk opening, etc. are not really a consideration when I purchased this vehicle. My concerns, if any, would be the fuel economy. I understood it wouldn't be great upon purchase but it may stab your wallet to death. I just hit 400 mi. this morning and have used 2 tanks on a 19 gallon engine. Purchased with 50mi. on it. Tight budgets beware. Red SS2, loaded w/ sunroof, nav, RS: $37,800 + TTL paid. Also, I'm 6'2 and it's kind of a tight fit but you get used to it.

got Camaro 2LS this week
By klimarov on 02/07/14 07:29 AM (PST)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've been on market for a sporty car which wont be a complete gas guzzler like 6.2+ cars. I rented mustang few months ago, however didn't like it much in comparison to 2014 camaro. Camaro is one toy to own and the price is more than fair. front seats are amazing! who wants rear seats in a sport's car anyways? The acceleration is excellent (mustang in comparison had 2-3 sec downtime after pressing the pedal), camaro has no down time. As for trunk, the trunk is decent, fairly big, only problem is the opening is small, but it can be dealt with. If you can afford it, i would suggest you get it.

Everything I was looking for
By voltz06 on 11/17/13 04:11 AM (PST)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I picked my 2014 V6 LS manual Camaro in October. after a 5 month search of different vehicles I narrowed the field down to this car. I do a lot of driving for work and previous experiences have shown me that those estimated mpg stickers on cars usually lean on the generous side.I believe the sticker said 28 mpg highway. Now Granted most of my driving is highway I'm averaging 25-26 mpg which I'm very pleased with since i don't normally have the lightest foot out there. The best parts of my day is the drive to and from work! So fun to drive!!!

New Camaro
By bleisch on 10/16/13 01:59 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked one up today. Nice ride.