Used 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Ford man to Chevy man
By oreduks

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

was shopping for one of the big three modern hot rod. picked mustang 1a camaro 2a and challenger 3. after 2 mustangs fell thru (not my fault) i went to the 14 camaro rs. boy am i happy. have 600 miles and still 1/2 tank on my 2nd fill up. i live in oregon bought it in washington. drove 300 miles avg 70 mph and got 30 mpg. nice. tinted the windows the second day and now im going to have it two-toned paint. ill still have my 60's ford but for new i'm very happy to have this camaro.

heated leather, back up cam, rs package. love it all.

right now i don't have any.

Amazing car
By scottr32

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've had the car for a little over six months now and it still excites me every time i start it up.
The handling is incredible and ride quality was well above what I expected.
With a sports car you would expect a rough ride, this car feels comparable to a high comfort car.

hands down the power available at any point while driving.

Black 2014 2LS
By robynrinehart

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Wow! I got a 2011 Hyundai Sonata for my 17th birthday, and on my 18th birthday I upgraded to my Camaro. I never thought I would be able to get my dream car, but the circumstances were in my favor at the time, so I was able to! Outstanding car, even for a LS. I feel excited to drive, and even take the longer way home just to have a bit of fun. I get many compliments, and I have customized her to my liking. I never was a car enthusiast, but this Camaro has me talking about cars every time I open my mouth. There's a large community of Camaro owners all over the web, and they're super helpful. Best decision ever to get this car.

Pretty much everything, except for the things I listed as improvements. I love the more streamlined look of the 2014. It looks less chunky than the 2010-13. But they're both beautiful. For my 5'4" frame, the seating provides more than enough room.

Vision. Changing lanes can be difficult. But adjusting my mirrors the right way helped a lot. I'm not a fan of the non-RS headlights. I think they could be smoother? It always looks kind of broken on the inside. Differences in interior would be a nice touch. They're all very similar. Larger cup holders! I don't like bringing cups in the car, but I have 3 sisters ages 8-14, so it happens too often. Tail lights? They look kind of silly to me on the 2014, but I have to say they have grown on me more than I thought they would.

2014 2LT RS Crystal Red Camaro
By joe_wi

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

At the time of this review I have 1500 miles on my Camaro.
So far so good.
I've been driving a Celica GTS TRD for a long time and had zero issues with that car so I am hoping for the same with this
GM product.

I am happy with all aspects of the Camaro.
The exterior looks and the performance are both tip top.
The interior took some getting used to.
The controls are not completely intuitive. I am not impressed with the steering wheel radio controls.
I also would have like to customize the in-dash menu selections for performance and mileage/trip readings.
The HUD is pretty cool and I like the choices of that display.
The manual tran is smooth shifting and solid.

- RS package exterior quality and appearance - V6 and manual trans performance - Good fuel economy (if driven lightly) - RS package Instrumentation - LED Entertainment/info display/functionality - Backup cam - Fold down back seat

- More robust radio controls on steering wheel - Push button start instead of key - Remote system reading and control that is not dependent on OnStar - Trunk opening is small (but I would rather deal with it vs compromise on appearance

Smiles for miles!!!
By mzcherylz

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I bought my 2014 2SS/RS as an early birthday gift to myself in October 2013.
I was a bit hesitant at first but I've wanted a Camaro for a very long time and figured it was time to splurge.
I spotted my Camaro on the lot and drove home the first one I test drove.
Of course, it was the model that had every bell and whistle imaginable....which was completely fine with me.
The dual exhaust gives my Camaro an amazing growl and, truth be told, I get excited EVERY time I start my ride.
I went from a 4 door, 4 cylinder Chevy Cobalt to 6.2L of pure muscle.
It's been quite a change and, admittedly, it's taken me awhile to get used to driving this Beast!
But, I wouldn't change a thing!!!

The backup camera is a MUST as seeing anything out of the back of this car is pretty hard. I also absolutely love the MyLink system although there have been a few glitches that have happened to me and I have read on various forums that other Camaro owners have experienced the same. However, nothing has happened lately and I'm guessing there may have been some sort of software update that has taken place.

Definitely need to change the position of the drink holders or perhaps get rid of them altogether. They pretty much are non-functional and although I try not to eat or drink in my Camaro it does happen from time to time. These cupholders make using the shifter (in a manual) pretty tricky. But, I've learned to cope and pretty much stick to drink bottles that I can close and keep on the passenger seat. :)