2014 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
I was so happy to finally have my Camaro then...
By 46chevy2 on 09/30/14 15:27 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Don't buy this car unless you can tolerate the unnerving sound and motion of gasoline sloshing back and forth at ever start and stop! It is like a swimming pool is in your trunk. The dealership solution is to sell you a different model car. GM refusing to recognize the problem documented on many blogs and chat sites. The Gas Tank needs better internal baffling and or sound deadening. Suggestions have been turn the radio up but when I have a Sport car want to listen to the engine not explosive liquid bouncing around in my gas tank. We saved since 2010 to buy our new 2014 Camaro RS and it was a great day .

This is a sweet ride!
By mountainguy65 on 09/28/14 09:49 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Well, I'm past my mid-life crisis and in my mid 50's. I've had some very nice sports cars over the years, from a '78 Trans Am to a 350Z. With my desire to go really fast changed to just fast and fun, this car is a hit. Mine is Hot Red with white stripes and it looks amazing! The V6 has plenty of power and having a manual again is pure joy. The only problem I've had is that my wife and daughter want to go everywhere in my car. On weekends, my car is the only one that moves. Then again, that's the joy of owning a car this sweet.

Ford man to Chevy man
By oreduks on 09/16/14 22:45 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

was shopping for one of the big three modern hot rod. picked mustang 1a camaro 2a and challenger 3. after 2 mustangs fell thru (not my fault) i went to the 14 camaro rs. boy am i happy. have 600 miles and still 1/2 tank on my 2nd fill up. i live in oregon bought it in washington. drove 300 miles avg 70 mph and got 30 mpg. nice. tinted the windows the second day and now im going to have it two-toned paint. ill still have my 60's ford but for new i'm very happy to have this camaro.

Amazing car
By scottr32 on 07/09/14 12:54 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've had the car for a little over six months now and it still excites me every time i start it up. The handling is incredible and ride quality was well above what I expected. With a sports car you would expect a rough ride, this car feels comparable to a high comfort car.

Black 2014 2LS
By robynrinehart on 07/07/14 07:31 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Wow! I got a 2011 Hyundai Sonata for my 17th birthday, and on my 18th birthday I upgraded to my Camaro. I never thought I would be able to get my dream car, but the circumstances were in my favor at the time, so I was able to! Outstanding car, even for a LS. I feel excited to drive, and even take the longer way home just to have a bit of fun. I get many compliments, and I have customized her to my liking. I never was a car enthusiast, but this Camaro has me talking about cars every time I open my mouth. There's a large community of Camaro owners all over the web, and they're super helpful. Best decision ever to get this car.

2014 2LT RS Crystal Red Camaro
By joe_wi on 06/25/14 08:15 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

At the time of this review I have 1500 miles on my Camaro. So far so good. I've been driving a Celica GTS TRD for a long time and had zero issues with that car so I am hoping for the same with this GM product. I am happy with all aspects of the Camaro. The exterior looks and the performance are both tip top. The interior took some getting used to. The controls are not completely intuitive. I am not impressed with the steering wheel radio controls. I also would have like to customize the in-dash menu selections for performance and mileage/trip readings. The HUD is pretty cool and I like the choices of that display. The manual tran is smooth shifting and solid.

Smiles for miles!!!
By mzcherylz on 05/29/14 13:21 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I bought my 2014 2SS/RS as an early birthday gift to myself in October 2013. I was a bit hesitant at first but I've wanted a Camaro for a very long time and figured it was time to splurge. I spotted my Camaro on the lot and drove home the first one I test drove. Of course, it was the model that had every bell and whistle imaginable....which was completely fine with me. The dual exhaust gives my Camaro an amazing growl and, truth be told, I get excited EVERY time I start my ride. I went from a 4 door, 4 cylinder Chevy Cobalt to 6.2L of pure muscle. It's been quite a change and, admittedly, it's taken me awhile to get used to driving this Beast! :) But, I wouldn't change a thing!!!

3 weeks in
By lansingdriver on 04/17/14 19:03 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Was very hesitant to buy the camaro as the last two gm cars i had were duds (fiero and corsica). Liked the styling and price and the test drive sold me on buying it. Very fun to drive. Definitely agree it has some kick. Exhaust sounds nice, but not as deep of purr as the 2005 mustang i owned had. Like the seat. Im 6'4" and i have plenty of head room. Getting 1 or 2 mpg over the stated range. I drive mix of city and highway. Diffent getting used to seeing out the rear/sides, but im adjusting. Its true there a big blind spot on either side. like console, but plastic marrs easily. less cheap and rattly plastic than my 05 stang had. Summary - happy owner so far.

Sporty, comfortable daily driver
By stoopid3 on 03/27/14 09:58 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I'm 6' 3" and find the front seats comfortable. Automatic transmission is quick to shift and doesn't hunt much. V6 is plenty of power (~6.0 sec 0-60). Lots of low end torque so getting moving is instant. The OE tires get good reviews on tirerack and I found their traction in snow to be above average. Handling on wet and dirt roads fine. Typically people get 50,000 miles on them too!

Wow
By cpal77 on 03/22/14 00:38 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Always been a Camaro fan no matter what generation. I purchased a 2LS and have no regrets this Car is nothing short of spectacular. As a previous owner of a 1995 Camaro I new that I would make a comparison. Wow what a difference especially for a V6...a make that is sometimes frowned upon...This vehicle accelerates faster, smoother, and is simply quick. I did not buy this car to race or to compare to others, this car was one that i simply wanted because of my dedication to the brand. The most important thing that impresses me is the looks...this work of art is simply a joy to look at...and enjoy a a great ride....outstanding product by Chevy!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$179 per month*