2013 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: GM "What Quality Control" ?

2013 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

LS Coupe (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic w/2LS)

GM "What Quality Control" ?
By buuud on

2013 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Problem 1: When I first picked up the car it exhibited a loud creaking noise from bad front end bushings. Problem 2: Driver side weather-stripping kept falling down out of its channel. Problem 3: After 5 months of ownership was a slight shuddering I thought was something with the motor. It would start at about 1400 rpms during acceleration. Mechanic test drove the car saying it feels like its misfiring. BS, it had a bad tranny and four attempts later I got it back. Problem 4: Metallic sound from driver side rear. Lug nuts loose. Tightened myself. Sound gone.

Right now I can't see them. Not worth the aggravation for whatever the reason why I bought this car.

Contacted GM to inform of issues. Was told 7 or 8 trips to the dealership on a new car is OK as long as they honor their warranty. GM needs to know when too many problems on one vehicle is not acceptable and honor the customer or they wont have any. Stick with Asian cars, my 2 have never seen the dealership.