2013 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Go For It

2013 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

Go For It
By chuckfromli on

2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2dr Convertible w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Just got my 2SS Convert a little over two weeks ago. Have just over 1000 miles on it. Obviously I can not speak as to reliability yet, but it seems well built and I've had no problems. It is definitely the most fun I have ever had in a car. I did have a 1997 Trans Am convertible, and that was fun, but this is much more solid. This just feels heavier and has much less body flex. It has no body flex really. I traded in a Toyota Sienna that I had bought just over a year ago. I bought that minivan for my wife, and I realized that with no little kids left at home, we really didn't need it, and I hated driving it. So I kept the wife, got rid of the minivan. She's good with that.

Heads up display, paddle shifters, Boston Acoustics sound system, bluetooth. 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, 0-100 in 11 seconds, quarter mile in just over 13 seconds.

It's quieter than I expected. Much quieter. The six speed has 26 more H.P. (426 vs. 400 with the auto) I am guessing that is because the manual has a different exhaust. This engine is turbine like, no drama, it just hooks up and goes.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review