2013 Chevrolet Camaro 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic w/2LS Consumer Review - Know the Facts

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Review

Know the Facts
By clyde54 on

2013 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have wanted to get a Camaro since they started making them again in 2009 but when they came out the dealerships marked them up as high as $5000 above sticker. So I settled on a Mustang waiting for the price to get more reasonable. Since then the trans on the mustang went out after 4 years and I found a new 2013 2LS in Las Vegas that was below sticker price. Yes I bought it and found out it has true dual exhaust, 323 HP, 4 wheel independent suspension, and extremely FUN to drive. If your looking for a sports car for half the price of a Corvette, this is the way to go in style. If your looking for a Cadillac, Buy a Cadillac.

Favorite Features

Auto lights, independent rear suspension, true dual exhaust, more HP than a Mustang, and Bluetooth.

Suggested Improvements

They could make the trunk opening bigger. I got a 2013 before they were all used because Chevy messed up the tail lights, and the rear spoiler on the 2014s. If you get a chance check out how bad the rear of the 2014s are. I didn't like the change!