WOW
By exodusi1 on
2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Purchased my 2012 Cherry red Camaro from Midway Chevrolet in North Phoenix. This car is amazing, it is quite simply the best performing car I've ever owned. This is my third Camaro, 68 Coupe and 02 Coupe with T-Tops. She has an incredible suspension that masks how quickly she accelerates. The double takes are awesome as she stands out in a sea of cars. Amazing lines true to the 69, and the seats feel like a glove when you sit inside. If you test drive this car, expect to buy it, the salesman who sold her to me never had to apply an ounce of pressure, I was hooked before I completed the test drive. I also strongly recommend Midway Chevrolet. They really took care of me!
Favorite Features
The style, the hood has a profile reminicent of the Cowel Induction hood. The lines are breathtaking. The front looks like it means business. She drives like a panther, stalking her prey. The engine, despite being a V-6, has amazing acceleration, especially when moving already. A toy car flew past me, though I didn't know we were racing. I goosed her, we caught up in just under 100 yards, then a quarter mile later, I was well over 100 yards ahead of him. Pure testosterone!
Suggested Improvements
A little more power from the AC would be nice, it is freaking hot out right now, and she struggles to keep cool in the 120 degree weather. The Trunk and back seat are definitely a major improvement over the 2002.
By kvnsdrm
on 05/07/12 07:38 AM (PDT)

Ive had my new 2012 Camaro 2LS1 for a week and its amazing. Its black with the stock wheels and has the V6 automatic. I absolutely love my new car. Ive had 2 vettes and 1 viper over the last decade and I can truly say my Camaro is the best all around car I have ever owned. Its not the "gingerbread" model with all the toys but its perfect for me. The wheels are black so they look great with the black paint even though they are stock. I get constant stares and comments on it and its just a great, fun car to drive. The steering is so responsive its just awesome. I cant say enough about how much I love this car. The 5-star safety rating in all categories and the great gas mileage makes it that much more likeable. Great job to GM for coming out with the perfect muscle car.

By kvnsdrm
on 05/07/12 07:54 AM (PDT)

Oh yeah and I forgot to add like the the other guy said in his comments beware of test driving a Camaro because if you dont buy it you will regret it for the rest of your life.

By pezolsr
on 09/18/11 16:38 PM (PDT)

Hello, I was looking for a 2010-2011 new or used Black V6 and it had to be a 6 speed. It was a gift to me to celebrate my Birthday and college graduation. I went to several Chevy dealers and after being giving the run around, I landed at Courtesy Chevrolet in Orlando, Fl. located on W. Colonial Dr. They said that they could locate the exact model I wanted, and due to their bad luck and my patience. I was sold a 2012 Black 6 speed! Hurray for me! Anyhow, I have owned this car since August 29th 2011, and I love it! She has lot's of power, very comfortable, quite interior and lots of little extras. MY FAVORITES: The car handles like a cat. very quick and nimble. Hugs curves and surprises you on quickness. you just don't notice how fast you are going because the ride is so nice. I also like the hands free bluetooth, radio controls on the steering wheel and how the seats hug your body. I am 6'-3" and I still have plenty of leg room. But don't count on anyone riding in the back seat behind you. The car looks awesome, has an aggressive mean look to it and she does get compliments. MY CONS: If you get the LS model the factory does not include the USB connection in it. Which I feel that's is just super cheap on their part. The Ls also does not come with the Halo headlights or fogs light, actually no fog lights at all. Which I also feel that is cheap on their part. Oh!, almost forgot. Their is a slight blind spot issue from the passenger side, but just go down to your local Wal-Mart and buy a pair of side mirrors and stick them on. OVERALL: I feel they really did a great job with the style, comfort and horsepower. Just a little cheap with a few things that would not of cost them that much to throw in. I felt that the A/C worked just fine, and I live in Fl. ( LOT'S OF HUMIDITY). Beware though, if you test drive this car. You will buy it.