2012 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Camaro Convertible BIG FUN!

2012 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

LT Convertible (3.6L V6 6-speed Manual w/2LT)

Camaro Convertible BIG FUN!
By jefflaur on

2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Convertible w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased this Camaro from Duvall Motors in Clayton, Goergia. We have bought many vehicles from them, and I would wholeheartedly recommend them. We traded in our bright YELLOW LT coupe 2010 Camaro. We just loved that car, but when we saw this convertible on the showroom floor..my wife and I were sold! Luckily this vehicle had been custom ordered and, indeed has the 6cyl automatic transmission. Smooth' and comfortable for long trips, and the two tone interior makes this car just a little more fun to drive! One bonus in the convertible model is that you can raise the seats enough to have a slightly better road view, and the higher profile of the convertible top gives extra headroom.

The "hologram" style speedometer and compass that "appears" in the lower right hand windshield is very cool. And the backup camera option is essential for safe backing up. Boston Acoustics sound system and On Star are awesome!

So far I can not think of anything that needs attention.