In Love
By capri0190 on
2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I absolutely love my Imperial Blue Camaro 2LT with grey interior. The inside and out are both so beautiful and the seats are extremely plush and comfortable. Cops are rude but I expected that! The trunk is small but it holds everything I need it to and I have no problem with blind spots at all, you get used to it after a while. The sound system is banging! XM and onstar is fantastic, I can start my car from my iPhone it is awesome! Back up cam is so nice to have. LOVE turning corners, no slowing down required. So many features I am very spoiled now, and extremely pleased with the car I couldn't ask for anything better. Many stares and compliments also.
Favorite Features
Interior lighting at night is gorgeous! Love the locking glovebox. I am 5'11 and I still feel petite in this car which is a good feeling! I can stretch my legs out far and have many inches above my head from the ceiling.
Suggested Improvements
No chrome on steering wheel, when the sun hits it its awful! Tinting windows helped a lot though. Super microscopic sun visors with no extenders, they are a joke! No blockage I don't even bother moving them. Also don't like small size of middle storage consul.