"Nice Car"
By camaro2012guy on
2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I hear "Nice Car". At the gas station or store or even a neighbor walking by, they all say something. I just smile and say thanks. I drove the car from Florida to Durham NC. I filled up at South of the Boarder in South Carolina after driving from Bradenton. The fuel range was 522 miles after the fill up! That's because I was averaging 32 miles a gallon going 76 - 79 mph. The gas from BP works better than other any other gas I have tried. Not one creek or squeak or oil leak and I have had the car for 9 months and 10,000 miles. My Camaro is black automatic 2LS. My 39 month lease payment is under $300.00. I had the gm card that was good for 2k and put 1k down. Lease the car!
Favorite Features
The look is my favorite feature. The 3.6 323 hp is next with over 30 mpg on the highway. It said on the sticker 30 on the highway but thought I would not see it because I have a heavy foot. Getting in and out of the car would be hard for an old guy like me but it makes me feel young so I deal with it like it is no problem. All the kids are grown and have kids of their own. If they come and visit we rent a car. :)
Suggested Improvements
I love the design now but would like to see changes every year so you can tell one year from another. Add fog lamps on the LS! Bigger mirrors on the side to cover blind spots better. More height adjustment on the seat and raise the roof a little so smaller people can see well. I'm 6'1 and it is good for me but my 5'5" wife can't see over the hood or cars on the side because the blind spots. That's a good thing because she doesn't drive my car.