Used 2012 Chevrolet Camaro LS Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Most Helpful|
First choice
By stew65

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

[non-permissible content removed]

Favorite Features

Power- the V6 is surprisingly potent- delivering plenty of adrenal boosters and spurring that inevitable smile you can't hide when you gas it! Price tag for the 2012 LS (which is all I wanted) is very nice, and at about 30 mpg hwy... just another ‘pro’ on my list.

Suggested Improvements

NO Camaro... even baseline models, should ever have hub caps- something that still makes me scratch my head wondering what think tank thought that one was okay. Visibility takes some getting used to- but by the time I was home from the dealer, it was a non-issue. In the end, I LOVE THIS CAR and apparently from all the compliments from my guy neighbors, it’s not just MY dream car.

Full of surprises!
By kiriana

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/1LS (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My Camaro has surprised me in almost every aspect. The first one being the comfort of the seats. I am very picky about how comfortable the seats are, and when I first sat in one, I was pleasantly surprised. Even though it doesn't have specific lumbar support, it supports you in a way that you don't really need it. It drives tight, the road noise is minimal, when you want to get a little thrill this baby can get up and go. It has a very soft clutch, so it was very forgiving of a first time manual owner like myself. The interior is very simple, but stylish. The sound system for a base model is amazing! The steering wheel feels a little cheap, but a nice leather steering wheel cover fixes that.

Favorite Features

The styling of the body. The comfort of the seats. The sound system. The amount of power you get despite it being a base model. The display between the gauges that has many different options to choose from. MPH, gas mileage, average speed, fuel range, trip 1 and 2, vehicle information, etc.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the blind spots, if you don't double check your blind spots you'll never see someone over there. When I reset the TPMS, don't make the car honk twice, it's obnoxious. Widen the opening to the trunk, it's a tight squeeze to get to all that trunk space.