2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Never again
By rbyrer on 04/08/13 08:42 AM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible LT 2dr Convertible w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

(Wont Buy Another Chevy) because Last year I bought a "new" 2012 Camaro. Kept it for a year, didn't like it much and went to trade it in at another car brand dealership. They ask me how it had been wrecked. I told them I bought it new and it had not been wrecked. As it turns out Carfax said it had been wrecked before I bought the car, checked the vin code, it was correct. They had sold me what I thought was a new car which had been wrecked. Went back to the GM dealer, the service manager said they did not know it had been wrecked and refused to do anything about it. I called GM to complain and get something done about it. They sided with the dealer! Maher Chevrolet, ST Pete, Fl.

Looks great but could sound a little meaner for a muscle car
By adm77450 on 09/07/12 06:40 AM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible SS 2dr Convertible w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought a dark grey SS/RS convertible 6 mos ago with auto transmission. The engine sound and exhaust are pretty weak for an american muscle car. Mustang 5.0 sounds much better but I really wanted a Camaro. I have modified it with American Racing Headers, Cold Air intake and MagnaFlow exhaust. It now is quicker and sounds so much better. The 2013 iSS will take care of my comments about sound etc.. Overall, really enjoy the car and get lots of compliments.

2012 Camaro 2LT
By robertrcollins on 07/20/12 18:08 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible LT 2dr Convertible w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I purchase a new 2012 Camaro 2LT Convertible. The car has the top problems, rub marks, and started cutting a hole in its top. GM has no fix for this. The car was very nice, but overpriced for what you get. I had the recall done, still had problems. I have since sold the car.

Awesome Vehicle
By kcman on 06/10/12 15:25 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible LT 2dr Convertible w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased a 2012 Camaro convertible (V6) 2LT with the 45th anniversary package and the vehicle is awesome. It handles great and looks great (getting lots of compliments). I considered the Mustang but thought the options available on the Camaro were much better (i.e., the Mustang only had the option for 18 inch wheels where the Camaro comes standard with that and has options for the 19 and 20 inch wheels). Also, the Camaro looks much nicer (in my opinion). Great car.

40th aniversaary class 72
By 72class2012 on 05/01/12 15:37 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible SS 2dr Convertible w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Car is great love every thing about it!

Camaro Convertible BIG FUN!
By jefflaur on 09/23/11 19:00 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible LT 2dr Convertible w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased this Camaro from Duvall Motors in Clayton, Goergia. We have bought many vehicles from them, and I would wholeheartedly recommend them. We traded in our bright YELLOW LT coupe 2010 Camaro. We just loved that car, but when we saw this convertible on the showroom floor..my wife and I were sold! Luckily this vehicle had been custom ordered and, indeed has the 6cyl automatic transmission. Smooth' and comfortable for long trips, and the two tone interior makes this car just a little more fun to drive! One bonus in the convertible model is that you can raise the seats enough to have a slightly better road view, and the higher profile of the convertible top gives extra headroom.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible in VA is:

$160 per month*