Used 2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Surprisingly good
By bgilgall

2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had looked at 2012 Camaro's in early 2012 but didn't buy one. In October 2012 i saw Hertz had an ex rental 2012 available for 3 day test drive with a view to buying it. Fast forward a few days and i've bought it with 33,000 miles for $22,500, 2 LT in Victory red with auto box, leather, reverse camera, heated seat, HUD etc. Just under a year later and i've put another 11,000 miles on it, not a thing has gone wrong with it. Incredible power for a V6, great brakes and handling, quiet too with an excellent sound system.

Paddle shifters, putting the window down, knocking it down a gear or two with the paddle and pushing on the loud pedal!! Reverse camera is a must have in these, the blind spots are many. Only car i've owned that people regularly say "nice car" at gas stations or drive throughs.

Memory buttons for seats and mirrors. I regularly get 18-19 on the highway on daily commute but 30 mpg on longer trips has been difficult to get.

In Love
By capri0190

2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my Imperial Blue Camaro 2LT with grey interior. The inside and out are both so beautiful and the seats are extremely plush and comfortable. Cops are rude but I expected that! The trunk is small but it holds everything I need it to and I have no problem with blind spots at all, you get used to it after a while. The sound system is banging! XM and onstar is fantastic, I can start my car from my iPhone it is awesome! Back up cam is so nice to have. LOVE turning corners, no slowing down required. So many features I am very spoiled now, and extremely pleased with the car I couldn't ask for anything better. Many stares and compliments also.

Interior lighting at night is gorgeous! Love the locking glovebox. I am 5'11 and I still feel petite in this car which is a good feeling! I can stretch my legs out far and have many inches above my head from the ceiling.

No chrome on steering wheel, when the sun hits it its awful! Tinting windows helped a lot though. Super microscopic sun visors with no extenders, they are a joke! No blockage I don't even bother moving them. Also don't like small size of middle storage consul.