2012 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Surprisingly good
By bgilgall on 06/12/13 15:52 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had looked at 2012 Camaro's in early 2012 but didn't buy one. In October 2012 i saw Hertz had an ex rental 2012 available for 3 day test drive with a view to buying it. Fast forward a few days and i've bought it with 33,000 miles for $22,500, 2 LT in Victory red with auto box, leather, reverse camera, heated seat, HUD etc. Just under a year later and i've put another 11,000 miles on it, not a thing has gone wrong with it. Incredible power for a V6, great brakes and handling, quiet too with an excellent sound system.

In Love
By capri0190 on 01/21/12 19:08 PM (PST)

2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my Imperial Blue Camaro 2LT with grey interior. The inside and out are both so beautiful and the seats are extremely plush and comfortable. Cops are rude but I expected that! The trunk is small but it holds everything I need it to and I have no problem with blind spots at all, you get used to it after a while. The sound system is banging! XM and onstar is fantastic, I can start my car from my iPhone it is awesome! Back up cam is so nice to have. LOVE turning corners, no slowing down required. So many features I am very spoiled now, and extremely pleased with the car I couldn't ask for anything better. Many stares and compliments also.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$152 per month*