2011 Chevrolet Camaro 6.2L V8 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Truly in Love PART 2

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Review

Truly in Love PART 2
By Cvega on

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Mine is a 2011 2SS RS Black with inferno Orange interior. I have it now for a month and a half. I love it everyday more and more. The Exterior mean and muscular look gets thumbs up from everyone. The inferno orange interior leans towards red so it makes the interior look more Upscale than the Black interior. The 6.2 V8 never runs out of power or steam. I took it up to 140 and it was still pulling. It Handles incredible yet the ride is comfortable and soft. Feels more 750 than 3 series. The Camaro is a car that makes you want to drive it for no reason. It offers more power and performance than anyone would ever need unless you love paying for tickets. Z28 however is on my wish list.

Favorite Features

Overall STYLE, HUD so I can get reminded on fast I am really going, 6.2L Smooth yet powerful, Bluetooth for Cell or Ipod, Brakes are great,

Suggested Improvements

It's too heavy, losing 200-300 lbs would make it even faster and more nimble, and better on gas. Add Blind Spot monitoring, more interior storage. Supposedly if 87 octane is added and then 93. it doesn't automatically reset for more power making it sluggish). pull fuse 5 and 20.