SS.2.RS Race Car
By smushi on
2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
When I was checking out the car I thought no way would the wife let me get it. Get to test driving the car (v8 Manual) wife refused to drive it saying she was intemidated... After we get it home she took it out and now 2 months later 1500 of our first 2000 miles are from my wife cruising around to work etc. This car is a race car in build. If your seeking maximum comfort or the best gas mileage get a Caddy or a Prius. If you want a car and like many others have said that gets you comments and looks everywhere you go. Feels and drives like a race car. Makes you feel like 1 million bucks. This is your car. Its fun,fast, and sexy. You wont go wrong here!
Favorite Features
Hud display is great for keeping a person aware of there speed and on the manual transmition makes it easier to keep the RPM at a economical range since going fast can be very easy. Love the USB set up we use a Ipod over the XM as I prefer cruising to my toons as my mood changes. Trunk is narrow but deep was able with effeent packing to take 1 cart of costco purchased goods and get it into the trunk so there is room just narrow entrance into trunk. Engine is great sounding in and outside turns lots of heads. Being 6'5'' plenty of room for me inside but only a small child could sit behind me as I drive. Didn't go sunroof due to 2" drop incab hieght. backseat ok for medium adults.
Suggested Improvements
I hate where the cup holder is for the manual transmision. Makes it uncomfortable to clutch with any beverages in the cup holder. Inside door kickplates should come stock if you buy suggest buying after market kick plates to save your plastic from scuffing and scratching. Stock single subwoofer on max SS2 with the sound package would be nice, the speakers sound awsome and clear but like a good bass beat. In all honesty not much else , I would say back seat but really this is not a family car.