2011 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Great Car For The Price

2011 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

Great Car For The Price
By ZCT on

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I was a die hard BMW fan, so winning me over to an American muscle car was not easy. But what we have here is an exceptional car that looks amazing, handles well, is settled and quiet for long drives, but is fun when you get on the back roads and put your foot down. If you want a $30K coupe, then you owe it to yourself to test drive this one. I've had the car less than a week and already strangers have approached me to ask questions and admire the car. The reactions are astonishing, as if I were driving a $100K super car. Of course I did get mine in Inferno Orange Metallic, that is not exactly subtle!

Head Up Display, stunning looks, great performance, it takes regular gas and gets around 30mpg on the highway. Love the remote start option; great in hot or cold parts of the country. Lots of fun, starting at $23K.

Lower the price of OnStar. Radio could have been a shade more intuitive, as could the phone controls.
By dgs4
on 12/26/10 03:35 AM (PST)

You must live in a very small town, here in Dallas, TX they are everywhere, almost as common these days as a Honda Civic. No one would approach you here driving a Camaro, a Ferrari or Lamborghini yes, but a Camaro, no.