more fun to look at than to drive!
By camarra on
2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I rented this car for 10 days and put 1400 miles on it. I found it extremely comfortable to drive, however, the visibility issue is really bad and it was good that this model came with a backup camera! I didn't feel that the acceleration was all that impressive but it did have a lot of get up and go. I felt that the interior was fairly well laid out, but hard to get used to - I would have had to use the manual to figure out many of the features and I'm pretty computer literate. I don't particularly like the holographic speedometer display which reads out your current speed in the windshield in front of you. I don't know, for instance, if there's a way to turn this off.
Favorite Features
The interior, the upgraded Boston Acoustic stereo, the roomy trunk, the paddle shifters to allow you to manually shift gears in the automatic transmission.
Suggested Improvements
Visibility
By dirizzil
on 03/04/12 06:17 AM (PST)

There is a way to turn off the heads up display....simply turn the nob. Also pushing the nob gives you different views in addition to speed. All in the manual, along other things which were not intuitive. In my opinion, feel that most features are very intuitive, most of the time you press a button look for an indicator light or follow a button. You do bring up a valid point about complexity, many of the cars that I am looking at at nearly twice the price are far more complex to figure out, and lack most of the features that a Camaro 2LT or 2SS give you at 30-35K.