2011 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Nice Bang for the Buck!

2011 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

Nice Bang for the Buck!
By s_pok on

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Great, great car! Amazing performance for the dollar! I've had it for over three months now and have not had any issues. Wish I could say the same for other Camaro owners and ex-owners. I've been averaging a combined 19 mpg in the city and highway which is pretty good for such a big motor.

Love the performance and exhaust sound. It's a beast when you want it to be! I got the RS package and I love the HID lights with the halo rings.

I'm not too fond of the appearance of the radio and climate controls and the plastic of the interior feels cheap. The dash, center console, and door panels should be wrapped with leather or some type of upholstery like the center console compartment lid. Other than that this car is perfect! Oh and I wish I still had fog lights. Day time running light is great but I'd still like to have it even though I might not need it because of my HID lights.