2011 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Best GM Sports Car in Decades.

2011 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

1LT Coupe (3.6L V6 6-speed Manual)

Best GM Sports Car in Decades. Total Joy!
By victory11 on

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I dont review lightly and have a lot of experience with the car buying process. This is my 45th car in my 33 years of driving and am completely satisfied. GM has a slam dunk with this one. Everyone knows that the exterior is hot. The interior is comfortable and inviting. Personally, I prefer a simple, modern/retro looking interior. Guages are laid out well and the center guage information center is a lifesaver for easy read and info. No blemishes, gaps well aligned and spaced, and not a single squeek, rattle, or pop. I have dual cameras on front and back along with curb sensor which eliminates blind spots. Remember, its a sports car, not a mommy van.

Favorite Features

Looks, Ride, gas milage on v6, comfort. Options and add-ons are as endless and varied as on a mustang. Mostly, so far after one year, NO Problems. One oil change and tire rotation compliments of dealer.

Suggested Improvements

Get the mud flaps....no chips. Get a backup camera....whole new world. 19" wheels/tires or larger....better handling, look. Mobil 1 synthetic oil....always.