2SS/RS White-Black Leather
By slowbrew on
2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
I tried to get her to make a house wife /mother sensible decision but after driving SUVs for 13 years she wouldn't settle for it. We have only had it a couple days and got nailed by a rock on the freeway after the first 50 miles and chipped the windshield. Hopefully that will be the official "break in". We got white because of what I have read about the soft paint and figured we can fill the chips with wax or touchup will be easier. Car feels great-If you are intimidated about the visibility at first you get use to it after the first day. Looking forward to opening it up but am being nice to the motor for the break in. Hopefully it will be reliable. Car is BEAUTIFUL/DREAM CAR!!!
Favorite Features
Looks!!Performance!!Seats are very comfortable and instrumentation looks cool at night. HUD is cool!
Suggested Improvements
Navigation that you don't have to pay for from OnStar. No other complaints as of yet. Backseats are fine for small kids. My kids are teenagers and will squeeze in for short rides but nothing long.
By slowbrew
on 08/06/11 21:01 PM (PDT)

Okay here is the follow-up after owning it for 7 months- I still can't wait to drive it! Just went to Vegas and cruised the strip. Took it to 130mph on the way and smooth as silk. No problems whatsoever! We have a little over 7000 miles and no issues. I love coming home and washing, waxing and just looking at the car. Yah, it's hers but when I drive it it is driven the way it wants to be driven!!! NO REGRETS!! Challenger?Really? NEVER!

By jalberdi99
on 08/07/12 18:54 PM (PDT)

How is the paint so far? I keep hearing about the paint job and is kind of making me not get a camaro, and I love this car. I had a 1982 z28 back in high school.