2011 Chevrolet Camaro 3.6L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - 2011 Camaro 1 LT

2011 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

1LT Coupe (3.6L V6 6-speed Manual)

2011 Camaro 1 LT
By Peter Piper on

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

So far the car has 1000 miles. In that time the car has performed ok. I have followed the manufacturers recommendation of not going over 4k during the break-in. The drivers seat is creaking and sounds like a spring has popped. The gas mileage fluctuates from 21 to 28 mpg. The visibility is bad but i was driving an Accord Coupe prior and am used to it but the camaro is worse. The interior does not compare to the Accords which was much nicer! The controls on the Camaro are very small fro people who need reading glasses and for those who don't. No interior storage as compared to the Honda. The interior lighting is primitive. The dash lighting is cool. Lousy nonadjustable cup holders.

Favorite Features

up front and none in the back. Lots of cheap plastic throughout the car. Cheap cloth upholstery. Parking brake is awkwardly located. Bad paint and uneven if you look closely. The 7 speaker Boston Acoustic sound is not nearly as good as the 9 speaker Hondas. Disappointed with that.

Suggested Improvements

has a nicer ride and is quieter and the seats are more comfortable but creak. The Honda was bomb proof for the 40k I drove it and was made in the United States. The Camaro is built in Canada! Why did I buy it? I am asking myself that question now. Nothing says I have to keep it. We shall see, lol