2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews 2

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2011 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
1000 Mile Review
By brooklyn123 on 03/18/11 14:04 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Do you know that girl at work? You know her...the really hot one you talk about with the guys all the time. She's kind of quirky...maybe doesn't do some things as well as others...but she is sooooo HOT that you are willing to forgive her for any short comings. That is the Camaro. Two weeks later and I still look back at my Silver Ice Metallic 2SS when I leave. Feel eyes on you as you are stopped at a light? You are not paranoid. Everyone is looking at your Camaro. Get ready to answer the question, "how do you like it?' You are going to hear it every time you get out of the car. If you are unsure about the 6 or 8, just test drive them both and step on the gas...the choice gets easy.

25,000 exotic
By kmart77 on 01/29/11 00:18 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

People this car was 25,000 and has the best looks of any american made sports car out there. Plus add to that a 312 hp engine a boston acoustics 245 watt stereo system, onstar, vehicle phone built in and sick performance. Are u kidding me try finding that elsewhere for the same price. And as to the knocks on blind spots and comfort it is a SPORTS car wake up. The overall experience of drivng this car is spectacular. The ecceleration is sick as well as the handling. I owned 6 camaros and 2 firebirds in the day as well as a 1988 toyota supra. This car for the money cant be beat. Remeber its not a camry or a milk toast family car if you what that buy one of those and not this head turner.

2SS/RS White-Black Leather
By slowbrew on 01/15/11 10:56 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I tried to get her to make a house wife /mother sensible decision but after driving SUVs for 13 years she wouldn't settle for it. We have only had it a couple days and got nailed by a rock on the freeway after the first 50 miles and chipped the windshield. Hopefully that will be the official "break in". We got white because of what I have read about the soft paint and figured we can fill the chips with wax or touchup will be easier. Car feels great-If you are intimidated about the visibility at first you get use to it after the first day. Looking forward to opening it up but am being nice to the motor for the break in. Hopefully it will be reliable. Car is BEAUTIFUL/DREAM CAR!!!

Black on Black 1ss
By jhorton42 on 01/09/11 11:05 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Awesome performance and styling. Fun to drive and a pleasure to own.

Nice Bang for the Buck!
By s_pok on 12/12/10 23:32 PM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Great, great car! Amazing performance for the dollar! I've had it for over three months now and have not had any issues. Wish I could say the same for other Camaro owners and ex-owners. I've been averaging a combined 19 mpg in the city and highway which is pretty good for such a big motor.

Not Happy
By greer32 on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Im in Sales and travel daily....Not happy with this purchase. I went from a Dodge Charger to the Camero...Gotta say I purchased this for looks only. It is very diffcult to see when backing up....the car is not comfortable, and I can feel every bump in the road...I also own a 2007 Mustang, I thought this car road ruff...Just very unhappy with this purchase... Wish I could have drove this car for a couple of days before writing a 30,000 check...

2011 Camaro 1SS
By JHorton on 11/19/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Very fun to drive. Turns a lot of heads traveling down the road. v8 power is awesome, I have waited for this car since the concept was unveiled.

Camaro will rule the road
By JHorton on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car is so much fun to drive. The power is awesome and the feeling when driving this car is great. I have been waiting since the concept car was rolled out. The number of comments from people we see while we are out is amazing. I am looking forward to driving this car for a long time.

Hate this car
By jason on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I bought this car a month ago and I have already had to get rid of it, this car is horrible! The paint is already chipping, the cars performance is lacking, and I did not know when I bought how difficult it was when it came to blind spots. Took the car 3 times to the dealer for mechanical and paint problems and every time I got told there was nothing they could do. For the price of this car it should be top quality, I will never buy another GM product again, traded in and got a Challenger never been happier!

Very pleased
By laxcoach81 on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Just completed a 3000 mile road trip from the Midwest to the northeast. Fun to drive, very comfortable (I'm 6'3", 300 lbs) even for someone my size. No issues to this point, other than my wife wants the convertible when it comes out next spring. I was never a GM person, but they won me over with the camaro