Used 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Best car you can buy for the $$
By ms9

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my 2011 Camaro LS for 3 months now and it truly is an amazing car! General Motors has stepped up there game when it comes to quality and value so far I have not had one problem with this car mechanically. The 312hp 3.6L V6 runs very smooth and when you open up the throttle this baby moves fast! The 6 speed auto seems to be a good match for this car it has 2 modes drive and sport and when you really want to push it id recommend sport mode you can feel the differences. The exterior design speaks for it self awesome! I see people complaining about the interior and visibility you got to remember this was a concept car and i'm glad they didn't mess with the overall design too much!

Smooth and fast V6 with decent fuel economy. Great build and ride quality of course the great retro looks makes you feel like its 1969 all over again!

Better interior materials and that's about it! As for people complaining about the visibility and nitpicking you got to remember this was a concept sports car put into production not to long ago if you guys wanted great visibility you should of went out and bought a Toyota Camry and see how many heads you will turn then!

more fun to look at than to drive!
By camarra

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I rented this car for 10 days and put 1400 miles on it. I found it extremely comfortable to drive, however, the visibility issue is really bad and it was good that this model came with a backup camera! I didn't feel that the acceleration was all that impressive but it did have a lot of get up and go. I felt that the interior was fairly well laid out, but hard to get used to - I would have had to use the manual to figure out many of the features and I'm pretty computer literate. I don't particularly like the holographic speedometer display which reads out your current speed in the windshield in front of you. I don't know, for instance, if there's a way to turn this off.

The interior, the upgraded Boston Acoustic stereo, the roomy trunk, the paddle shifters to allow you to manually shift gears in the automatic transmission.

Visibility

Brings back the 60's
By garyanders

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Chevy has done a wonderful job with this car. It is so retro and fun to drive with its big bold look. I have the 2ss with automatic and you are always in the right gear. You really punch it and it will set you back in your seat. Love to go cruising and listen to xm 60s on 6 station and I feel like I am back in the 60s. Great build quality, performance and handling. I have had mine for approx 1 yr now and could not be more pleased. Getting around 17 mph in town which is great for a 400hp V-8.

love the retro look and overall styling.

Maybe a softer touch dash.

Very Nice Ride!!!
By aweltlin

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I own a 2011 SLT Coupe and this car handles brilliantly. I have owned camaros in the past but nothing this fun and easy to drive. I really like that mine is manual trans. cause it really feels like your in control of all that power even though it is a V-6. Every where I go I got people shouting out at me nice ride and people turning heads and asking questions about my car. I like the body style the and for a smaller car that has low head room it actually decieves you by looking at it because when your behind the wheel there is a lot of room. The suspension is awesome it takes curves very well and has all the features you need to enjoy your drive. Good buy and excellent gas mileage.

The body style and comfort of the ride. I also like the color of mine because I got the synergy with black race stripes. Synergy in case you was wondering is the green color. I like the interior of this car too.

If I was to improve anything on this car it would be the trunk space and maybe put a more rumbling exhaust on it so it actually sounds like a muscle car to with the look of it. Other than that nothing really needs improved in my opinion.

2011 Camaro 2LT
By flyersguy18

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First thing you should know is that I've had this car for a week. I had a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. This is my 4th Camaro and it's by far the best!! Compared to the Eclipse the Camaro's sightlines aren't all that bad at all. The V6 has great acceleration and the gas mileage is better than the 4 cylinder Eclipse. My first impression of the car was that it didn't feel like a Camaro at all, at least not one that I'd ever driven. The handling is much more stable! The weight distribution of the car is almost perfect, I think it's 52/48. The tires are going to be a little expensive but very worth it! Over all, I couldn't be more pleased or more excited every time I get in the car

Exterior styling, HUD, Independent rear suspension. I'm 6'4" tall and I find the seating very comfortable.

Although I love the looks of it, use the same size tires all around so they can be rotated.