1000 Mile Review
By brooklyn123 on
2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
Do you know that girl at work? You know her...the really hot one you talk about with the guys all the time. She's kind of quirky...maybe doesn't do some things as well as others...but she is sooooo HOT that you are willing to forgive her for any short comings. That is the Camaro. Two weeks later and I still look back at my Silver Ice Metallic 2SS when I leave. Feel eyes on you as you are stopped at a light? You are not paranoid. Everyone is looking at your Camaro. Get ready to answer the question, "how do you like it?' You are going to hear it every time you get out of the car. If you are unsure about the 6 or 8, just test drive them both and step on the gas...the choice gets easy.
Favorite Features
That 6.2L V8. Exterior design. Handles like it is on rails.
Suggested Improvements
The interior materials are average but look decent at night. Driving the car the first time makes you ask, "will I be able to see out of this?" The mirrors on the sun visors don't light up. No back up camera. Impossible to know where the car begins and ends when you driving. It's ok Camaro. All is forgiven once I step up to the car, take a look at it, and feel great that I pulled the trigger and got the 2SS. This thing moves and makes you proud that you bought it.