Used 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Coupe Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Certified Pre-Owned Value?
By Brett Wedekind

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Buying the Camaro SS from the dealer provided me with the opportunity to purchase the extended warranty/service plan, which I'm glad I did. In would recommend this to anyone buying available used sports car. It was much more affordable than buying a new model.

Fun in the sun!
By Nehi

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car hugs the road. It performs with no problems. Ease of use, everything within reach. You just want to drive it down the road. When the top is down you can see everything.

GREAT CAR with Flaws
By mrvega

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I had my Camaro SS for a year and a half. The car has a phenomenal smooth, comfortable ride. A bit of body roll. What kills the fun on the 2011's is the steering feel. I feels hard, fighting against you. Makes the car feel even heavier.

Acceleration is outstanding, yet it doesnt feel as fast because of how smooth. Once you look at the HUD you realize you are well into 100mph.

Visibility is very poor. Gas mileage was the reason I got rid of it. I averaged 13 MPG City. The maximum I reached on the hwy was 20 (it was a miracle).

After a year and a half later, I would stay admire it as I walked to or away from it. Beautiful style

Acceleration, smooth ride, Heads Up display was my favorite safety feature. All cars should have it. Satellite Radio never had an issue losing signal under bridges and at gas stations like my new Kia Optima.

Add Blind Side detectors, find a way to squeeze atleast 5 more mpg, lose atleast 300 pounds

Brings back the 60's
By garyanders

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Chevy has done a wonderful job with this car.
It is so retro and fun to drive with its big bold look.
I have the 2ss with automatic and you are always in the right gear.
You really punch it and it will set you back in your seat.
Love to go cruising and listen to xm 60s on 6 station and I feel like I am back in the 60s.
Great build quality, performance and handling.
I have had mine for approx 1 yr now and could not be more pleased.
Getting around 17 mph in town which is great for a 400hp V-8.

love the retro look and overall styling.

Maybe a softer touch dash.

1000 Mile Review
By brooklyn123

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Do you know that girl at work?
You know her...the really hot one you talk about with the guys all the time. She's kind of quirky...maybe doesn't do some things as well as others...but she is sooooo HOT that you are willing to forgive her for any short comings.
That is the Camaro.

Two weeks later and I still look back at my Silver Ice Metallic 2SS when I leave. Feel eyes on you as you are stopped at a light? You are not paranoid. Everyone is looking at your Camaro. Get ready to answer the question, "how do you like it?' You are going to hear it every time you get out of the car.

If you are unsure about the 6 or 8, just test drive them both and step on the gas...the choice gets easy.

That 6.2L V8. Exterior design. Handles like it is on rails.

The interior materials are average but look decent at night. Driving the car the first time makes you ask, "will I be able to see out of this?" The mirrors on the sun visors don't light up. No back up camera. Impossible to know where the car begins and ends when you driving. It's ok Camaro. All is forgiven once I step up to the car, take a look at it, and feel great that I pulled the trigger and got the 2SS. This thing moves and makes you proud that you bought it.