Used 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Best GM Sports Car in Decades. Total Joy!
By victory11

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I dont review lightly and have a lot of experience with the car buying process. This is my 45th car in my 33 years of driving and am completely satisfied. GM has a slam dunk with this one. Everyone knows that the exterior is hot. The interior is comfortable and inviting. Personally, I prefer a simple, modern/retro looking interior. Guages are laid out well and the center guage information center is a lifesaver for easy read and info. No blemishes, gaps well aligned and spaced, and not a single squeek, rattle, or pop. I have dual cameras on front and back along with curb sensor which eliminates blind spots. Remember, its a sports car, not a mommy van.

Favorite Features

Looks, Ride, gas milage on v6, comfort. Options and add-ons are as endless and varied as on a mustang. Mostly, so far after one year, NO Problems. One oil change and tire rotation compliments of dealer.

Suggested Improvements

Get the mud flaps....no chips. Get a backup camera....whole new world. 19" wheels/tires or larger....better handling, look. Mobil 1 synthetic oil....always.

Fun, Fun, Fun
By rbeasley

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Bought a 1LT auto, with sunroof. I am over 60 and this car makes me feel young like when I had my 67 when I was 22. This car has a solid feel. The V6 is very quick. I average between 24 -28 MPG in mixed driving. Ride is good and better than the 2011 Mustang I test drove. Backing up is not great because of the view, but with the backup camera in the 2012 that will help. This car also gets the looks, people are always looking at it.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats. Ride is good for a sports car. The feeling you get when you drive it. The solid feel. OnStar, which is a great feature, I have used it several times. OnStar should be on every car, especially ones that women drive, you never know when you need help.

Suggested Improvements

Soft touch interior materials.

25,000 exotic
By kmart77

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

People this car was 25,000 and has the best looks of any american made sports car out there. Plus add to that a 312 hp engine a boston acoustics 245 watt stereo system, onstar, vehicle phone built in and sick performance. Are u kidding me try finding that elsewhere for the same price. And as to the knocks on blind spots and comfort it is a SPORTS car wake up. The overall experience of drivng this car is spectacular. The ecceleration is sick as well as the handling. I owned 6 camaros and 2 firebirds in the day as well as a 1988 toyota supra. This car for the money cant be beat. Remeber its not a camry or a milk toast family car if you what that buy one of those and not this head turner.

Favorite Features

The unrivaled great loooks and feel of just driving it. The new exhaust notes due to the resinators and upgrade in general is fantastic.

Suggested Improvements

Better materials in cabin and standard back up camera. Just a little foot note i am 6'3" and 240 lbs and have no issue with headroom,legroom or any other room for a sports coupe. You get what you buy

Very pleased
By laxcoach81

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Just completed a 3000 mile road trip from the Midwest to the northeast. Fun to drive, very comfortable (I'm 6'3", 300 lbs) even for someone my size. No issues to this point, other than my wife wants the convertible when it comes out next spring. I was never a GM person, but they won me over with the camaro

Favorite Features

bluetooth system, and Boston Acoustic stereo

Suggested Improvements

rear window shade, power height adjustable passenger seat

Pros and cons
By camaro lover

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Just a beautiful car. Fell in love the second I saw it. From a drivers standpoint, fun to drive. Visibility is not good at all though. Hard to see at stop light if you are anywhere near it, and although I am getting used to it, the visibility while backing up is severely lacking. Perhaps this will get better the more I drive the car, but those are the downfalls. Very quick car, and I can't imagine driving the v8! Overall, definitely worth the purchase and I can't wait until I can take it out and open it up!

Favorite Features

headlights working without doing anything. love the look of lights inside car. beautiful looking and fast.

Suggested Improvements

make back "windows" on side in back seat bigger to improve sight line.