2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Modern Muscle
By stinger222 on 03/03/13 08:11 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2SS 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've had my Black 2SS for nearly 3 years now and still love driving it. I live in Western NY and must garage it during the winter, bummer! To own this car in my area you it must be as a summer car, no way I would drive it in the snow and salt. Pleanty of power when you want it, I recomend investing in a radar dector. The cool factor of driving this car makes the visibility issue dissapear after a couple short drives! Trunk space is OK, The back seat drops down and 2 sets of golf clubs fits easily. I've owned several manuals and nearly stalled it at first but you get used it quickly. Gas mileage not bad when compared to older muscle cars.

2SS Convertible
By hotrodss on 02/18/13 20:05 PM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2SS 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought mine March 2011. Have 6500 miles on it. So not driving it alot. Issues, passenger seat too low and non Electric so no height adjustment. If you run my heater for awhile the fan will begin to rattle. I need to take in for repair. Rear rotor is rusting and it is the only one doing that. The car is garaged and basically new. Not sure about the necessity of ONSTAR due to Smart Phones. ONStar costs $30 a month. Seems better just to have a GPS. No spare tire or Jack/lug wrench in trunk. Just have the air pump and tire sealer. (Seems cheap for a car I spent well into the mid 50s on. A bit cumbersome removing and installing the convertible top cover. Wheels scratch easily.

SS.2.RS Race Car
By smushi on 06/14/11 13:42 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2SS 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

When I was checking out the car I thought no way would the wife let me get it. Get to test driving the car (v8 Manual) wife refused to drive it saying she was intemidated... After we get it home she took it out and now 2 months later 1500 of our first 2000 miles are from my wife cruising around to work etc. This car is a race car in build. If your seeking maximum comfort or the best gas mileage get a Caddy or a Prius. If you want a car and like many others have said that gets you comments and looks everywhere you go. Feels and drives like a race car. Makes you feel like 1 million bucks. This is your car. Its fun,fast, and sexy. You wont go wrong here!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible in VA is:

$151 per month*