Used 2011 Chevrolet Camaro LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Cool Ride
By buck127

2011 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car in March of 2011 as a birthday present for myself. I have driven it as a primary car and now have 30,000 miles on it. I have not had one problem with the car so far. The speed is also surprising since it is a V-6. It has over 300 horsepower! Because the rear is so high and the rear window so small, my wife who is 5 foot tall has been unable to safely drive it. I think the sacrifice is justifiable though in order to get the great look that the car has. It catches attention and I have had many people compliment me on my car. The only drawback I can really complain of is the gas mileage as it only gets about 14 miles to the gallon in the city.

Favorite Features

Look, speed, spacious front seat, solid mechanics

Suggested Improvements

None

Best car you can buy for the $$
By ms9

2011 Chevrolet Camaro LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my 2011 Camaro LS for 3 months now and it truly is an amazing car! General Motors has stepped up there game when it comes to quality and value so far I have not had one problem with this car mechanically. The 312hp 3.6L V6 runs very smooth and when you open up the throttle this baby moves fast! The 6 speed auto seems to be a good match for this car it has 2 modes drive and sport and when you really want to push it id recommend sport mode you can feel the differences. The exterior design speaks for it self awesome! I see people complaining about the interior and visibility you got to remember this was a concept car and i'm glad they didn't mess with the overall design too much!

Favorite Features

Smooth and fast V6 with decent fuel economy. Great build and ride quality of course the great retro looks makes you feel like its 1969 all over again!

Suggested Improvements

Better interior materials and that's about it! As for people complaining about the visibility and nitpicking you got to remember this was a concept sports car put into production not to long ago if you guys wanted great visibility you should of went out and bought a Toyota Camry and see how many heads you will turn then!