2011 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:
Part 2 of Midlife Crisis
By dirizzil on 03/04/12 06:59 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Traded in my Lexus IS for an '11 2LT. Own the car for a year now and put 10K miles on it. Styling, both inside and out is exceptional, performance is excellent, comfort is good, and fuel economy is as good as you can expect for a car like this. For those who complain about cramped back seats, you simply bought the wrong car for your intended use. Overall the car offers fantastic value and great driving experience. Attracts a lot of attention, including police(had my day in court). You can't get most of the features the 2LT offers in a Mercedes, etc unless you spend almost 2X the 30K. Really? $55K and no xenon lights, parking sensors, premium sound, folding rear seats or auto start.

more fun to look at than to drive!
By camarra on 07/06/11 07:36 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I rented this car for 10 days and put 1400 miles on it. I found it extremely comfortable to drive, however, the visibility issue is really bad and it was good that this model came with a backup camera! I didn't feel that the acceleration was all that impressive but it did have a lot of get up and go. I felt that the interior was fairly well laid out, but hard to get used to - I would have had to use the manual to figure out many of the features and I'm pretty computer literate. I don't particularly like the holographic speedometer display which reads out your current speed in the windshield in front of you. I don't know, for instance, if there's a way to turn this off.

Very Nice Ride!!!
By aweltlin on 04/10/11 19:34 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I own a 2011 SLT Coupe and this car handles brilliantly. I have owned camaros in the past but nothing this fun and easy to drive. I really like that mine is manual trans. cause it really feels like your in control of all that power even though it is a V-6. Every where I go I got people shouting out at me nice ride and people turning heads and asking questions about my car. I like the body style the and for a smaller car that has low head room it actually decieves you by looking at it because when your behind the wheel there is a lot of room. The suspension is awesome it takes curves very well and has all the features you need to enjoy your drive. Good buy and excellent gas mileage.

2011 Camaro 2LT
By flyersguy18 on 03/21/11 10:43 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First thing you should know is that I've had this car for a week. I had a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. This is my 4th Camaro and it's by far the best!! Compared to the Eclipse the Camaro's sightlines aren't all that bad at all. The V6 has great acceleration and the gas mileage is better than the 4 cylinder Eclipse. My first impression of the car was that it didn't feel like a Camaro at all, at least not one that I'd ever driven. The handling is much more stable! The weight distribution of the car is almost perfect, I think it's 52/48. The tires are going to be a little expensive but very worth it! Over all, I couldn't be more pleased or more excited every time I get in the car

Not Happy
By greer32 on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Im in Sales and travel daily....Not happy with this purchase. I went from a Dodge Charger to the Camero...Gotta say I purchased this for looks only. It is very diffcult to see when backing up....the car is not comfortable, and I can feel every bump in the road...I also own a 2007 Mustang, I thought this car road ruff...Just very unhappy with this purchase... Wish I could have drove this car for a couple of days before writing a 30,000 check...

Need better paint
By DENNIS on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car. People stopper everywhere we go. The power is awesome for a stock 6 banger.So far the only problem in 4 months has been the paint. To soft or not enough coats. Chips and scratches, water spots bad.Major problem. GM should on up to this one. Other that that love the car.

RS RED JEWEL
By DENNIS H on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Love almost the total package. The power is awesome for a 6 banger. Handles great. The looks are looks you get make you a proud owner. The only fall back after 7000 miles is the paint is to soft, like they didn't put enough paint and/or clearcoat on them. Chips and scratches too easily for the price we paid! Other than that we love it!

Head Turner
By Russ on 09/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car does everything you would want a car to do. When driving you will notice a lot of people looking your way. The car is surprisingly more quiet than most of any sport cars I have ever had in the past. Also has very good response for maneuvering around corners and curves.

Great Car For The Price
By ZCT on 08/08/10 13:55 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I was a die hard BMW fan, so winning me over to an American muscle car was not easy. But what we have here is an exceptional car that looks amazing, handles well, is settled and quiet for long drives, but is fun when you get on the back roads and put your foot down. If you want a $30K coupe, then you owe it to yourself to test drive this one. I've had the car less than a week and already strangers have approached me to ask questions and admire the car. The reactions are astonishing, as if I were driving a $100K super car. Of course I did get mine in Inferno Orange Metallic, that is not exactly subtle!

Better than a C5 Corvette
By Erik on 07/28/10 14:50 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Traded in my 2001 Corvette and this Camaro is driving much smoother with still the same grip.Good leather seats and nice interior,could be a bit soft touchier dashboard but fits well.The power is good for a six speed automatic 6 cylinder with open air filter 10 hp more. Like the paddle shifters on the steering wheel to keep the motor in his rpm to power up! Drives 30 mpg on normal driving conditions,not bad for a 315 hp machine.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro in VA is:

$146 per month*