2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Worst design and customer serv

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Worst design and customer service EVER!
By Dusty on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have a 2010. At first I loved it. I baby all my vehicles like it's my child. I do not drive on gravel roads or construction I wash it even if its going to rain. Something You have too watch for. The front tires are kicking up debris and taking the paint off on the door and by the vents! I have a yellow one and its noticeable. I have a quote for $1400. Two dealerships and GM said it's my problem I should have bought mud flaps. I only have 4k miles on the car when I noticed this. It's a flaw in the paint or the design. I have the accessory book that came with the car splash guards were not an option at the time so how is it my fault. I even gave them almost 3k for extra warranty and meant nothing!

The cars should already came with splash guards. all that money they didn't even give me back floor mats. The speakers are cheaper then the Bose they use too have.

The dealerships should learn more about good customer service. There happy too take your money but not to help you. I have always been a Chevy guy but I will never buy a Chevy again.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By mike57555755
on 03/23/11 09:29 AM (PDT)

request (personnally) to see a regional GM manager. There are enought comments on the paint problems for this car to warrant a LEMON LAW filing in your state also. It's a DEFECT. LIke you said either design or paint, but it's a DEFECT. Put your claim in writing. They can't legally ignore you... good luck... i guess i'll purchase NOT a new camaro, even if it has killer looks.