2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Winding roads

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Winding roads
By Matt G. on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I needed a driver and I couldn't find a car that looked good or felt right. I drove the 2SS and felt the power was excessive for a daily driver though lots of fun. This car's a looker, turns heads and kids take pictures with cell phones where ever I go (it's red). I love the retro interior, it reminds me of my youth and the fun I had "cruisin." I've been waiting for the "marshmallow" styles of todays' cars to disappear and chevy finally did it. This camaro exudes muscle with its looks. I only wish that they hadn't chopped the top so much. The resulting limited sight makes it difficult to predict turns while mountain driving especially when gaining altitude with the sun in your face.

The style is great inside and out. The retro interior, the RS package is tops. V6 power and economy was surprising and even the automatic will smoke the tires. Loaded with comfort RS option features: heated seats, On Star, great stereo, etc. that makes driving fun again.

It won't let you drive with your window down and arm on the sill, you sit too low. Don't buy the car if you're 6'5" or have bad arthritis as "boomers" may. Entry & egress is tough for us young at heart. Elevate the roof a little next style change. The field of vision will improve: much safer.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review