2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: Who cares about gas mileage?

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

Who cares about gas mileage?
By Jeff in Utah on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I haven't figured out my mileage after 1500 miles, and I don't intend to. I bought this car because I liked muscle cars in the 70's and this one feels like that. Fast, and solid. And boy does it turn heads! It's like driving the Batmobile! I put ground effects on the orange and black monster, and little kids come running up to the street yelling, "NICE CAR" at me. Middle aged guys in mini-vans lean out their windows as I go buy, waiving their arms in the, "I'm not worthy" motion. My wife gets tried of having to spend an extra ten minutes every where we stop to talk to the crowd of people that come up to ask about the car. It's not just a car, it's a whole, experience.

The ground effects package, and performance exhaust set mine off from others. I love that 70's sound! But the engine is the real reason to own this car. It's fast, responsive. And unlike the old Camaro's this one can move fast in something other than a straight line.

It's been 25 years since I owned a two door car, and these babies are LONG! They could take a foot off them if the front seats slid forward when the back was unlatched to allow access to the back seat. The, "old School" fan could be replace with a temperature control system that controlled itself.