2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: This is a great car

2010 Chevrolet Camaro - Consumer Review

This is a great car
By Ddro on

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have been in my Jewel Coat Camaro for a couple months now and am as excited each time I start it as I was when I picked it up from the dealership. Performance is perfect in every way. Fun to drive, acceleration amazing and looks like nothing else on the road today. When parked next to my coworkers Corvette most people radiate towards the Camaro with good reason. The Camaro looks tough from every angle. Wide and mean is the best way to describe the looks from the front. I am totaly satisfied with this car. I would rather drive this car than my Cadillac STS and that is a great car. I tried the imports and had nothing but trouble with my Mercedes E350. I would buy this car again and might.

Looks, awesome from front to rear. Ride is firm and tight. Steering is like a race car, goes where it is pointed with no second guessing. Drives like it is on rails, literally feels like it should. Mileage is averaging 23.6 MPG combined. Highway mileage at 80 MPH is 26 MPG and at 70 MPH is 30-32

The ONLY improvement I would suggest is dual mode mirrors like a wide angle view incorporated into the main mirror. Yes visibility was a concern when I first got it. But as with any new car you need to get the feel of it. Once I got acclimated I know where I am and where I am going, and that is nice